Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (copyright statement and the undertaking Form).
- Permission Letter from Institution (IRB/ERB etc)
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. Manuscript, including title page, body of text (Background, Introduction, Methodology, Result, Discussion and Conclusion) acknowledgements, references in one Word file.
The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; figures.
Tables and figures are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
Each main heading must be start from new page, headings should be in 14-point font.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. (the Vancouver citation style.)
- PROCESSING FEE: The Rs 5000/- must be accompanied with each article during submission for bearig the revieweing and processing cost
- Three reviewers (together with their institutional e-mail address and some keywords representing their area of expertise) who are capable of reviewing your paper. These reviewers should be independent from you and work in a different institute from you
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.