Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (copyright statement and the undertaking Form).
- Permission Letter from Institution (IRB/ERB etc)
- The submission file is in Template (Microsoft Word, or RTF). Manuscript, including title page, body of text (Background, Introduction, Methodology, Result, Discussion and Conclusion) Declaration & Statements, references in one Word file.
The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; figures.
Tables and figures are placed within the text at the appropriate site, rather than at the end.
Each main heading must be start from new page, headings should be in 14-point font.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. (the Vancouver citation style.)
- PROCESSING FEE: The Rs 5000/- must be accompanied with each article during submission for bearig the revieweing and processing cost
- Three reviewers (together with their institutional e-mail address and some keywords representing their area of expertise) who are capable of reviewing your paper. These reviewers should be independent from you and work in a different institute from you.
The primary purpose of a scientific short report is to provide a succinct overview of a scientific study. This type of report is designed to convey the study's findings to a wide audience, including colleagues, funding sources, and policymakers. It is particularly suitable for presenting research that builds upon previously published work or offers preliminary results.
To maintain clarity and organization, we encourage authors to use specific headings such as introduction, methods, results, discussion, and appropriate subheadings.
Regarding ethical considerations, each research article must include a statement confirming that the study obtained ethics approval, including the name of the relevant ethics committee(s) or institutional review board(s), along with the corresponding approval number(s). Furthermore, authors must declare that participants provided informed consent before participating in the study. Generic statements regarding ethical approval will not be accepted.
If authors wish to include additional material, they may present it as supplementary information, which will be published in a single Word/PDF file in the Appendix, provided the article is accepted.
As for the length of the report, the word count should not exceed 1500 words (excluding references and tables). The abstract should be up to 250 words and must be structured, incorporating the headings: Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
Authors are allowed to include up to 4 tables and/or figures to support their findings. Additionally, the reference list may contain a maximum of 30 citations.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 4.0. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication and allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.