Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The manuscript is composed of a SINGLE Microsoft Word file without author identifiers (names of authors or any other clue which may disclose identity of authors to peer reviewers).
- A cover letter that explain what makes your research new and important and why your work is perfect for their journal and why it will be of interest to the journal’s readership.
- The TITLE of the manuscript is written at the top of the first page. The tables and figures are placed at appropriate places WITHIN the text instead of putting them at the end. The text is SINGLE-SPACED, single column in 12-point font size.
- The manuscript is on the format given in 'Information to Authors' and the references are in Vancouver style with citation numbers as superscript in the manuscript.
- Undertaking certificate has been duly signed by all authors and Corresponding Author has been clearly mentioned sequence of authors. The names of all authors of a manuscript are also included their full names, affiliations, contribution according to ICJME guidelines, contacts, word count, conflict of interest, funding source on the cover page separately.
- Approval letter of Institutional Review Board (IRB)/Ethical Review Committee (ERC) has been attached.
Processing fee of PKR. 3,000 (US$ 35 for overseas) has been remitted in the following bank account Online or as a Banker's Cheque/Demand Draft. (Bearer or Crossed Cheque will NOT be accepted)
Title of Account: Rand Enterprises (Pvt) Ltd
Faysal Bank, Saddar Branch Rawalpindi
Account No: 0120-006900226582
IBAN # PK94FAYS0120006900226582
C/O The Rehabilitation Journal
Rand Enterprises (Pvt) Ltd. (SECP #0110853)
Authors are free to share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format